In this webinar, Joe Wolfe will give a short, practical overview of the new Stark and Anti-Kickback Value-Based Enterprise ("VBE") rules. He will discuss actual examples that the government provided for incentives that will pass (or fail) under the new rules. He will also discuss the potential opportunities for potentially re-structuring current arrangements as VBEs.
Why you should Attend:
Mr. Wolfe will share his insights, including practical guidance for health care organizations to ensure compliance with the new regulations, including lessons learned from the trenches.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Regulations
- Requirements of the Value-Based Exceptions and Safe Harbors
- Key Definitions and Interpretations
- Auditing and Monitoring Considerations
Who Will Benefit:
- Health Care General Counsel
- Health Care Executives
- Health Care Compliance Professionals
- Finance and Physician Compensation Directors