Selling to Multicultural Customers
The U.S. demographics are quickly becoming more ethnically diverse and more distinctive with regards to cultural needs and values among the various emerging ethnic groups. According to the U.S. Census, ethnic consumers currently comprise nearly 30 percent of the U.S. population. By the year 2040, or so, this percentage will increase to almost 50%! The explosion of these ethnic populations is creating enormous marketing opportunities that wield great purchasing power.
Smart marketers will make every effort to attract and retian these lucrative ethnic markets by developing effective sales and marketing strategies.
These markets are unique in many ways, have certain norms and values and congregant habits that make them easy to identify. Yet these same habits can backfire if you don't know how to properly communicate and relationship build within these communities.
Learn how to create affinity campaign strategies that will help you increase your response rate.
Simply translating an ad into another language is NOT THE SAME.This webinar will teach you why.
It's a complex market but this webinar will teach you how to navigagate away from trecherous waters and come into the safe harbor of profits by properly adapting to cultural nuances in these market segments.
You'll learn the difference between: cultural affinity, acculturation and assimilation, cultural sensitivity and cultural acceptability.
Is it Hispanic or Latino? Join us and find out...
Why should you attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Carlos Conejo, expert demographer and Multicultural Sales and marketing Guru will teach you the secrets to tapping these lucrative markets!
- We will focus on the "Top Three" fastest growing market segments. The Hispanic, African-American, and Asian markets.
- Learn how to properly open doors in these communities, how to get past the gate-keepers, how to know if you are dealing with the decision maker, the Genral, or merely a Lieutenant.
- Avoid typical Faux pas that can cost you and your organization MILLIONS of dollars in lost revenue and damage control.
- Learn how to effectively leverage community-based marketing and why it works so well in these markets
Who Will Benefit:
- U.S. Demographics 2013 through 2040
- The Top 20 Exploding populations, but we'll focus on the "Top Three"
- Surprise: Not just in the "sun-belt" anymore
- Hispanic or Latino which one is it?
- A culture or a race: Which one is it?
- Maps of population growth for these three emerging market segments
- Median Age
- Understanding Acculturation and Assimilation
- Affinity and Relationship Building
- Effective Strategies and messages to increase your response rates
- Needs and Values
- Getting past the gate-keepers
- CEO, COO, CFO,
- Vice Presidents of Sales and Marketing
- Sales Representatives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Human Resources VP's