This webinar will address those project management critical tasks within each project phase that must be performed flawlessly for effective project execution to occur and will provide the foundation and direction for future study of the subject.
Why you should Attend:
It is not possible to present a complete treatment of project management
in the span of 60-90 minutes. It is however possible to focus in on
those most critical project management aspects that are critical to the
success of any project. Without basic tools, it is not possible to
effectively manage a project to the pre-determined end-date without
turmoil and chaos.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What is a Project?
- What is project Management?
- What is the project Manager?
- What is the PMI and the PMBOK?
- The project Phases
- The triple Constraint
- Authority and Responsibility
- Identifying and interacting with stakeholders and why they are important
- Why is effective project initiation critical to project management?
- The Statement of Work
- The Project Charter
- Identifying project tasks
- Planning for task completion - the planning tools
- Controlling the project
Who Will Benefit:
- Any member of a cross Functional Project Team that has the Potential opportunity to Lead that Project
- Marketing Associates
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Contract Managers
- Project Managers
- Research & Development Associates, Managers, and Directors
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers