Skills to effectively manage, present and communicate data are now vital in the competitive financial and business analysis fields and offer vast opportunities to expand accounting client services and career paths.
Microsoft Excel offers powerful 'market-leading' tools and features to equip you with the essential skill sets and practical abilities needed to gain a major market superiority in this rapidly growing frontier.
This power-packed 90-minute online course is presented by experienced Excel trainer and Business Analyst Roman Kondratiuk and includes professional courseware and student files.
Why you should Attend:
- Work smarter, faster, and more effectively
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Strengthen your resume and higher pay options
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results.
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain a strong competitive advantage at the peer and business level
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Filter and advanced sort techniques - present information logically with relevance
- Protect Data - enhance security and minimize risks
- Import and Export data - work confidently with different formats and applications
- Summaries, sub-total, and graph data in seconds - efficiently convey information for strategic analysis
- Consolidate Data - combine and link data from various sources for enhanced decision making
Who Will Benefit:
- Managers and Executives
- Financial Planning
- Business Analysis
- Investment advice
- Education Small/medium business
- Strategic Planning