Human Behavior in Cleanrooms and Controlled Environments
This live webinar concentrates on identifying good and bad cleanroom behavior. It provides training in cleanroom contaminants and how they are affected by humans.
The key benefits of this course are:
Why should you attend:
- In-dept understanding of cleanroom contaminants.
- Achieve satisfactory inspections more easily.
- Higher assurance of new medical product approvals.
- Minimize nonconformances.
- Reduce rates of batch rework and rejections.
- Reduce personnel-related environmental contamination issues.
- Avoid product recalls.
- Establish best personnel behavior and eliminate bad habits.
Most human medical products, including drugs, devices, biologics, and diagnostics, are manufactured under controlled environmental conditions. Much effort is involved to design, build, validate, and operate these special environments to ensure that products are protected from contaminants. The major source of contamination and variance in cleanroom operation is human-based. It is therefore critical to ensure that human behavior is consistently controlled within the cleanrooms.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Identify the typical contaminants found in the cleanroom.
- Identify the sources of cleanroom contaminants.
- Discuss how personnel behavior affects the cleanroom.
- Identify and discuss good and bad cleanroom behavior and habits.
- QA auditors and personnel
- Manufacturing Operators
- Maintenance Cleaning Personnel
- Operations managers
- Validation Personnel
- Training departments