In this session Mr. Wolfe will provide an overview of the Anti-Kickback and Stark Laws and their fair market value and commercial requirements.
He will distinguish between what is legally required, what is a developing best practice and finally, will discuss common misunderstandings and misconceptions related to fair market value and commercial reasonableness in the industry.
Why you should Attend:
In this webinar Mr. Wolfe will discuss the collision between physician compensation arrangements, fair market value, commercial reasonableness and process.
He will explore recent enforcement and valuation trends, will recap the underlying regulatory guidance on fair market value and commercial reasonableness, and most notably, will explore the developing best practices that health care organizations can adopt to streamline their process in order to enhance defensibility in case their physician compensation arrangements are ever challenged.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Discuss the regulatory guidance and agency commentary on FMV and CR
- Compare and contrast the FMV and CR standards
- Provide perspectives on common misunderstandings and misconceptions related to FMV and CR
- Review enforcement actions involving compliance with the FMV and CR standards and lessons learned
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives