In this session, Mr. Wolfe will provide practical guidance regarding physician employment contracts, including key regulatory requirements, key provisions, and common compensation and common compensation models.
Why you should Attend:
Today the healthcare industry is seeing unprecedented levels of physician employment.
This webinar will discuss key business, legal and compensation issues that should be considered when developing physician employment agreements.
The webinar will focus on key regulatory requirements, key provisions, compensation terms, fair market value considerations, and potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Describe best practices for developing, negotiating, implementing, and auditing physician employment arrangements
- Discuss fraud and abuse considerations, such as compliance with the Stark and Kickback Laws
- Review compensation and contracting processes
- Discuss common compensation models for employed physicians
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care executives