Dietary Supplement Advertising, Claims, and Avoiding Trouble
The webinar will review U.S. dietary supplement regulations and help assure that dietary supplement companies and marketers understand the regulations and advertise their products in compliance with FDA and FTC rules.
It will help dietary supplement manufacturers and distributors market their products properly and avoid Warning letters and enforcement actions related to claims that violate dietary supplement regulations.
Why should you attend: The FDA and the FTC have been enforcing regulations and cracking down on illegal dietary supplement advertising and claims in recent years. Many companies have received related FDA Warning letters and everything should be done to market your dietary supplements properly to avoid such problems.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Types of claims that are permitted by the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act and how to make sure that claims are compliant.
- How dietary supplement advertising is regulated.
- FTC's claim substantiation standard
- Why companies receive FDA Warning letters related to dietary supplement claims and why FTC enforcement action may be taken.
- Regulatory professionals and managers
- Marketing professionals and those who want to learn more about dietary supplement advertising rules.
- Business product managers