CAPA is the foundation of an effective Quality Management System. Yet, many companies suffer from Death by CAPA - a slow, bureaucratic, ineffective CAPA process.
Not only do they fail to achieve necessary improvements, they waste precious time and resources.
This webinar will help you avoid identify the symptoms of this common problem. Learn how to avoid those struggles and establish an efficient and effective CAPA process leading to improved quality and compliance for your company.
You'll learn how to streamline and monitor your process to ensure compliance and improved performance.If your CAPA process needs a CAPA, this webinar is for you.
We'll discuss requirements, the myths, and the challenges of managing CAPAs so you can avoid common problems and pitfalls. We'll discuss best practices so you can start off on the right foot and always be prepared for an inspection.
Why you should Attend:
CAPA is the foundation of an effective Quality Management System. Yet, it is frequently perceived as a burdensome and bureaucratic exercise, resulting in "death by CAPA". Many companies struggle to establish and maintain a CAPA program that is efficient and effective.
An ineffective CAPA System leads to disastrous consequences such as medical device reports, recalls, 483s, and warning letters. And an inefficient CAPA program results in wasted time, money, and missed opportunities. In this webinar, we'll discuss the fundamentals of a CAPA program and how you can make your CAPA program the valuable improvement tool it is meant to be.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- FDA and NB expectations for CAPA
- Lessons Learned from 483s and warning letters
- Common problems and simple solutions
- How to structure your CAPA process
- How to use tools to monitor and maintain your CAPAs
- Metrics to ensure your CAPAs are timely and effective
- A toolkit for CAPA
- Best Practices
- Inspection Readiness
- Overview of the Regulations
- FDA Expectations
- CAPA Process
- Lessons Learned and Common Mistakes
- Best Practices
- Preparing for an FDA Inspection
Who Will Benefit:
- Quality Systems Specialists
- Document Control Specialists
- Quality and Compliance Specialists
- Internal Auditors and Managers
- Training Specialists
- CAPA Specialists
- Supplier Quality Engineers and Auditors
- Quality/Compliance managers or directors for Medical Device companies
- General Managers wanting to learn how to understand Quality System requirements