There are some unique challenges to identifying the most significant compliance risks in the delivery of behavioral health services.
This presentation will address both the risk assessment process and the specific risk areas associated with behavioral health.
Why you should Attend:
The inability to identify the most significant compliance related risks in behavioral health programs can exposes the organization and its governing body to the potential for significant monetary penalties or legal liability.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The Risk Assessment Process
- Risk Categories
- Conducting the Assessment
- Identifying Behavioral Health Compliance Risks
- Fee-for-service vs. capitation
- Governing Body Risks
- HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
- Other Risk Areas
Who Will Benefit:
- Behavioral Health Compliance and Privacy Officers