You need to eradicate racism in the workplace and promote unity. Learn how to build an inclusive and equitable organization, ensure fairness for all employees, candidates, customers, and other stakeholders.
- How can you channel the raw emotions triggered by the murder of George Floyd into a positive dialog that facilitates meaningful organizational change?
- How is racism against Blacks in America unique?
- Why do Blacks not trust the police?
- What are the five primary types of workplace racism?
- How can you identify systemic racism in your organization?
- What concrete steps should you follow to resolve racism at work?
- How can you address workplace inequalities and income disparity?
Why you should Attend:
Racism against Blacks continues to be a problem in the American workplace. Explore real-world examples that reveal the underlying misconceptions, views, and actions that cause racism. You will learn how to address workplace inequalities and improve your organization.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- History of Racism Against African Americans
- Manifestations of Workplace Racism
- Systemic Racism in the Workplace
- Addressing Racism at Work
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion
Who Will Benefit:
- HR VP's
- Directors, and Managers
- Sales VP's
- Directors and Managers
- C-Suite Executives