Balanced Scorecards that Work
Is your company experiencing hyper-growth, or worse yet, no growth at all? Does your management team know how to take your organization to the next level of excellence and profitability? If the answer was "no" to at least one of these questions, then you need to attend this dynamic webinar facilitated by Author and Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Carlos Conejo.
He'll show you:
Why should you attend:
- How your organization can Develop effective measures and scorecards that help guide and navigate the change process at Four levels of the organization:
- Financial Results
- Internal Processes
- Learning and Growth
- Scorecards help your management team keep track. Are you moving in the right direction, standing still or back-sliding?
- Balanced scorecards help you measure different variables that are going in different directions all on one page. For example: Sales go up, Waste goes down, Customer Satisfaction goes up, and Productivity goes up. All of these can be measured and displayed in one location, at-a-glance.
- In addition, balanced scorecards divide these incremental measurements in the correct "increment" for tracking.
Balanced scorecards ask the following questions:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What is the probability that an organizational strategy will allow you to reach the Desired State/Goal?
- What evidence does the organization have that this strategy has worked for others?
- Is this strategy different from the organization's competitor's or simply a "me also"?
- What are the risks associated with this strategy?
- Is this strategy going to be politically acceptable -- Will Senior Management or the Board Members buy-in?
Who Will Benefit:
- What is a Balanced scorecard?
- The Change Model
- What is Strategy
- Effective Tips for Evaluating Strategies
- Why use a balanced scorecard?
- Balanced scorecard Logic
- How to effectively set- Objectives, targets and measures that define the initiative
- Advantages of a Balanced Scorecard
- Establishing a baseline and the increment-of-growth
- Tips on setting up a balanced scorecard
- PRACTICUM: Creating your own Balanced Scorecard
- CEO, COO, CFO
- Production Vice Presidents
- Production Managers
- Human Resources VP's and Managers