Back to the Future: Bring the Best of your Past into Your Retirement
Back to the Future will provide a framework for transitioning into retirement or finding a new career while in retirement. Hear from Jason Levin, career and business coach at Ready, Set, Launch, LLC, as he outlines how you can take a structured approach to retirement both by uncovering your past successes and aligning them with your current motivations and passions.
Additionally, he will answer these questions:
Why should you attend:
- What practical tools can I use to begin thinking about retirement on my own terms?
- How do I go about taking these ideas and make a practical plan to retire in a realistic time frame?
- How can I transition my skill set into an encore career?
Retirement! Retirement can be anything you want it to be. However, choosing among the endless options and choices can be daunting. How will I spend my time? Will I get bored? Do I really want to spend my retirement the way my parents did? Let's begin to answer these questions.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- The new concept of retirement in the 21st century
- Structured retirement decision making
- Alignment of one's interests with potential opportunities
- Tools to use in order to move forward with your next step
- SVP, HR
- Senior HR Professionals
- Senior HR Managers
- Employee Relations Executives
- Vice Presidents