Advanced Leadership for Competing in a Global Economy
If your company is looking at new markets, then this is the webinar for you! You can either put up with the dog-eat-dog mentallity in the U.S. or you can search for an altrnative.
Author and Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Carlos Conejo will show you:
Why Should you Attend:
- What you need to do to Lead a global direction in your organization.
- How to massively change the culture at your organization to one of global expansion.
- Import/Export, or global market expansion?
- How to do business in various parts of the globe.
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes in global expansion
- How to adopt change management as part of your global strategy and how to develop “top talent” to manage your local operations
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Carlos Conejo, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt will share Leadership ideas that can help you expand your global presence to tap new world markets.
- Many parts of the world are experiencing "democratization" and free-enterprise.
- Many areas of the globe are seeing mass migrations with people that are hungry to work, and hungry to purchase consumer products.
- China's middle class just hit 300 million people. That's the size of the entire U.S. population!!
Who Will Benefit:
- Leadership Readiness Assessment
- Global accumen Assessment
- Culture Change 101
- Advantages of Import/Export vs expanding local marketing in your country of operations
- Do's and Don'ts of Global expansion
- Developing Global Strategies
- CEO, COO, CFO
- Production Vice Presidents
- Production Managers
- Human Resources VP's