Accelerating Organizational Change
Is your company experiencing hyper-growth, or worse yet, no growth at all? Does your management team know how to take your organization to the next level of excellence and profitability? If the answer was "no" to at least one of these questions, then you need to attend this dynamic webinar facilitated by Author and Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Carlos Conejo.
He'll show you:
Why should you attend:
- How your organization can Develop effective skills and practices that help guide and navigate the change process at Three different levels
- Individual Level
- Team or Unit Level
- Leadership & Executive Level
- How to go from Incremental Change to Fundamental Change
- How to Massively Change the culture at your organization to one of full-engagement and high-performance.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Carlos Conejo, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt will share research findings that show that organizations that succeed during change and massive transitions do use different practices than those organizations that falter and stumble in their change efforts.
- These practices can be developed and transferred to more units, thereby raising the chance that more units are successful in changing.
- Organizations that embrace these skills thrive. Those that don't, merely survive, or die…
Who Will Benefit:
- Research Findings to Accelerate organizational transition or cultural change
- The three levels of change
- Individual Level Process
- Team or Unit Level Process
- Leadership & Executive Level Process
- What Japanese executives do that American managers are not willing to do or are not very good at
- The Change and Development Model
- Behaviours that reinforce accelerated transition and growth
- What’s Your Unit Assessment:
- Effective Practices or Worn-out Habits?
- Your Leadership Assessment:
- Are you leading learning in your organization?
- Building organizational capability for change.
- Key unit level practices that can be developed and transferred to more units, thereby raising the chance that more units are successful in changing.
- How to involve local units to Accelerating organization change.
- Developing a partnership of learning and key practices.
- Production Vice Presidents
- Production Managers
- Human Resources VP's